- We sent more than $4,000 this month to our partners in Kenya for school fees, teacher's salaries, and orphan's food.
- I received report cards and a letter from our children from EOTOO.
- I have organized my next trip to Kenya, which will be July 26 to August 8. I will conduct leadership training in Kisumu and Bomet, and then spend four days in Nairobi.
- I have a request to help little Felix with another hearing aid. He lost his. Cost is $400.
- The last I heard of our container was that it left the Bahamas on a ship on April 24. It is due to arrive in Nairobi on May 31. I have been communicating with our agent so I can send the money necessary to clear customs.
- I received some great pictures from the Dr. Stanko Academy. The heading was that the children met with the local chiefs or officials.
I ask you to consider an offering this month toward our work with the orphans and other partners in Kenya. You can give via Paypal using my website or by sending a check to PurposeQuest, PO Box 8882, Pittsburgh, PA 15221-0882. Thank you for helping us help the poor.