I put the items below at the end of my Monday Memo, but I wanted to make sure you didn't miss them, so here they are all by themselves:
- PSALMS CLASS: I begin teaching my class on Psalms here in Pittsburgh on Monday, May 14 and it runs for 11 weeks. You can audit this class or take it for college credit. Write me for more information if you are interested.
- MY NEW BOOK: I am self-publishing a revision of my book So Many Leaders, So Little Leadership. It is due for release in mid-July. If you can make a tax-deductible contribution toward the cost of that important project, it would be of great help to me. You can do so on my website or by sending a check to PurposeQuest, PO Box 8882, Pittsburgh, PA 15221-0882. For any donation, you will receive an autographed copy when the book is released.
- KENYA LIBRARY: The books were released and picked up in Kenya, so I am waiting for a report with pictures hopefully to share with you next week.
- A RETURN TO KENYA: It looks like I will be back in Kenya the last two weeks in August. It's not too early to start planning and saving to attend one of my seminars. The schedule for that trip will be announced soon.
- ATTENTION, AFRICA: I got the following email from a friend asking about an internship for his daughter in Africa this summer. "My daughter is completing her junior year at American University, majoring in economics and minoring in anthropology. She wants to be involved with economic development. She would like an internship/job in Africa this summer. We have friends in Uganda, so that's high on the list. She speaks French, so west Africa is also on the list. She's an energetic Christian, so mission projects relating to economic development would be of interest. She also plays the drums (she's a worship team drummer), if that would be useful! She would be willing to volunteer at a place that would give her experience for the future. She's available mid-May through late June, or later."